One of our clients is looking for Project Coordinator.
Essential Job Functions
- Have a deep understanding of the new PR tactics and the new image that company needs to create online.
- Participate real time in various relevant community discussions on behalf of the company, providing expert opinion on topics of discussions and submitting them under branded profiles.
- Create and submit timely responses to user comments, added to our in-depth articles.
- Be able to effectively rebattle any accusations, made by users from various online communities, connected with the past door-to-door sales tactics of the company.
- Review relevant community discussions and upvote quality users' comments under branded profiles.
- Attend and organize meetings/agenda/follow up items
- Coordinate and communicate with senior management and execution team
- Understand marketing efforts, track and manage execution of digital recommendations
- Effectively communicate key summaries to all stakeholders in a clear fashion as the project evolves.
- Lead cross-functional planning meetings and conduct timely follow-ups.
- Stay up to date with project files execution team provides
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Positive "can do" attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude
Job Type: Full-time